8.30.2007

Seoul Summer Dwelling and Area







The Ace Go-she-tel was better than a cardboard box but worse than a hotel. It was cheep and did what I needed it to for the summer. The area I lived in, "Shinchon" was filled with restaurants, marts, singing rooms, and bars. Our entrance (picture 2) was also the "Festival Singing Room" entrance. In the mornings, when the pictures were taken, the streets were quiet. People were just on their way to school and work. But in the evening it was like a party. Everyone was out. As it was summer people were eating their dinners outside. Restaurant workers were yelling and persuading by passers to come in and eat. I couldn't get to my room at Ace quick enough. The next morning there would always be heaps of trash and even some left over barf. Ah....I'm finished with that place.

No comments: